KIDS WINTER CAMP 2018! This is going to be a blast!
CLICK HERE to register!
Any questions…please don’t hesitate to email Pastor Blake @ [email protected].
What will camp look like?
Our two days will move quickly. Kids will be put through a schedule of events which will leave them wanting more. GIANT SWING, LASER TAG, ROCK CLIMBING WALL, Flying Squirrel! Special Guest Sandy Noe, games craft, friends and more!
- you do camp life with your cabin and counselors.
- all activities are done with mixed cabin groups.
- age appropriate breakdown will be taken into consideration for each cabin and activity.
- Special tweens 5th and 6th “late night perks”
Camp is a significant hallmark in the lives of kids and parents too. Many lasting memories are made and foundations established that help formulate spiritual roots and grow a spiritual foundation which goes way beyond their kidmin years. Here are our core desired outcomes for camp. They don’t all happen at once. But any one of them achieved is a significant success in our book
- To get kids (and parents) familiar with an overnight camping experiences.
- To enjoy making new friends and deepening friendships.
- To have an absolute blast with awesome camp stuff.
- To discover and deepen their faith journey with Jesus!
Glad to glad to walk any parents through this first time experience of camping with you. Sometimes it’s hard on you, we know. We have seen it all. If you have any concerns or questions or just plain fears…please come and talk to Pastor Blake. He has seen it all.
We got this! Your kids will love it! It will be over before they can be homesick. You will have a great date weekend!
- Equipped with bunk beds and mattresses, child must bring pillow and sleeping bag.
- Each cabin group is led by two counselors.
- Cabins are enclosed and do have heat.
If you have any cabin requests for your child to be with a particular friend please make note on the registration from. We will do our best to accommodate. We will only be grouping 2nd – 4th together and 5th – 6th together.
We will be transporting your kids to camp and back Sunday. We will confirm departure time from the church on Friday, closer to our date (will probably be between 3:45pm and 4:30pm). You are more than welcome to come up to camp and drop your child off. Whatever you are comfortable with.
- Cedar Springs Camp in Lake Stevens: 4820 SR 92 Lake Stevens, WA, 98258.
- Check in begins at 6:00pm at camp.
- Please don’t drop them off early because there will be no counselors in the cabins to supervise. We feed the counselors/ staff dinner before the kids arrive and want to give them time to get ready for all of your wonderful children).
- PICK UP is @ Aurora Community Church on Sunday, Feb 18 @ 11:30am-ish.
We do NOT provide dinner for them on Friday.
Meals are provided Saturday and breakfast on Sunday before we leave.
What to Bring:
- Clothes: warm clothes, jeans, extra socks, something comfortable to sleep in and maybe some boots
- Sleeping Bag, pillow
- Warm jacket, gloves, hat
- Bible, journal, pen
- Optional: $5.00 for the snack shack (we do not recommend bringing more)